Sunday, July 17, 2011

Do i have split ends?

i dont have a pic but hear me out, ok i have normal hair for the most part, but there are some parts of my hair, like in the front, where it cant stay in one place, like it curls, my brother says my hair is just curling but i doubt that cuz my hair isnt curly, and he has em too just way more all over the place, i doubt he knows much though, and im a guy btw trying to grow out my hair but seems very hard and if i have split ends, i hear my hair cant grow, i got a trim 8 weeks ago, and my hair seemed fine and pretty soft, but now some parts , especially the front part of my hair cant stay straight, in the back of my hair too, it goes partially up on its own now, my hairs not tangled, or turned reddish i think whats the problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment