Saturday, July 16, 2011

I need to help on this topic!?!?

So, I recently(2 or 3 weeks ago maybe) started masturbating. I looked all over the internet to see other peoples opinions on it and proved myself that--yes, as long as I'm not obsessed it's normal, even at my age. But lately my fingers aren't enough and I've been salvaging through my home to find things to give me enough 'pleasure'. I have a lot of stress due to moving out my apartment into a new one with my family. I have a stash of random things in a drawer and clean the ones I use when ever I can. I've even used the end of a butter knife! not safe, i know. I don't have anyone to tell about this! My friends that are girls haven't talked to me since June 10th or something and I only e-mail my guy friend from school. I'm definitely not telling my sister, dad, aunt, mother(shes not around), or relative because they all would look down on me and probably wouldn't be able to see my face. I don't know what to do! Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment