Sunday, July 10, 2011

People living in house and refuse to pay rent?

Hello I'm 13 years old and my uncle and aunt have faced a major issue. They moved to NY 7 years ago and used to live in Maryland. They decided to put there house for rent so rented to to this stupid �itch and her f@ggy husband and 2 �itchy daughters. The husband moved out and just left the 3 �itches. This is the problem the 3 �itches refuse to pay any bills or leave the house and the oldest �itch invited her �itchy mom to live with them. My uncle asks them leave politely but they start swearing at him an refuse to leave or pay bills and they say if he calls one more time they'll burn all of his books which are worth at least 10 grand!!! He can't call the police until July 28 because he is running a school and works 6 days a week so he can't leave buffalo. I don't want those stupid �itches living in my uncles house! Is there anything I can do to get them out and arrested.

No comments:

Post a Comment