Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WHY is my boyfriend acting like this???? :-(?

Ok I've been with my boyfriend for quite awhile and we had a good relationship. He told me in the futur he wants to marry me and have kids wih me. I want the same thing. Recently he got a job at summerfest a fest in Wisconsin where there's bands and it's basically a drunk fest but his fest thing is kinda far away so he's living with his aunt for 2 weeks until summerfest is over and so far it's been 1 week and me and him use to talk/text everyday. Be works from 4pm-11:30pm and I understand he can't talk to me while he works but he could message me before he goes to work. We have only talked once within 7 days. Last night he texted me, "hey" and I said, "hey, what's up?" and he said, "nothing going to work" and I said, "nice, have fun!" and that ended that convo. I don't know what to do. Or how I should confront him. He's missing our avviversary on July 3rd so that kinda made me upset but I'm trying to get over the fact he won't be here. Any advice on what I can tell him???

No comments:

Post a Comment