Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Can people sense things about people that are close to them?

I know there's that whole twin telepathy thing where twins can sense things about each other, but can this be true with other people. If so, how is this possible? I ask because, four years ago, my grandpa died. Me and My dad and sister all went back to my grandma's apartment after awhile instead of staying at the hospital like my mom and aunts because it was getting late. But me and my sister couldn't sleep so we were staying up and watching Road to Avonlea VHS's. Then, all of a sudden, I got this weird feeling. Like...it's not like I suddenly knew "yep. he just died." but it literally felt like there was a piece of me missing. I've never felt anything like it before. Within three minutes, the phone rang and I knew what my mom was going to say. Sort of the same thing happened with my friend. She was sleeping on a cot in the hospital where her grandma was staying and suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. Three minutes later her grandma died, but she got to say goodbye to her first. Is this just some weird fluke or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment